[peel] JP spoken word clips, short mp3's wanted for ipod playlist

RobF robfleay@...
Thu Jul 17 08:59:23 CEST 2008

I uploaded a small (different) selection to the Peel FTP server when that was still running. I probably still have them knocking around somewhere. I also seem to remember that someone was collecting all the original links from The Fall sessions so that they could redux their official peel sessions boxset..