[peel] non sequitur

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Tue Jul 15 11:30:03 CEST 2008

Sounds like Round Table (or Roundtable) to me, Alan. Presented by
various big-name DJs over the years: Rosko, Mike Read, etc. Some info
and clips here:

http://www.radiorewind.co.uk/roundtable_show_page.htm

Thanks to Gary (Domestic Empire), I have a very lo-fi recording of an
edition of Round Table where JP guests with Kate Bush amongst others. I
understand there's someone with audio experience out there cleaning up
the source for that one, but I'm not sure on progress. Oh, and a great
clip from one show where Peel has a rant about Patti Smith; that one
courtesy of Colin Ellis. If I remember, I'll put that last clip up tonight.

Eddie.