John Peel tapes on Ebay

John Gray jt.gray@...
Mon Jul 14 14:53:52 CEST 2008

Hi guys - well, John Peel fan from way back; compulsive collector;
subscriber to this list; blah blah.  But - big problem finding time
for all my interests.  Not only do I get this list as a digest but I
then tend to read maybe 6 or 7 digests at once.  So I am just getting
the story on these ebay goodies.  It seems right and proper that the
Yahoo group provides a safe home for these tapes,   and that the
relevant charity should benefit appropriately.  Would have been a nice
bonus if it had also been Peel's chosen charities, but never mind.   I
did download the session tapes that came available a while back,
haven't made much inroad into listening, but the shows would be
something else.  So - count on me for a contribution, whatever the
going rate is.  BTW, when does this auction close?

John Gray