[peel] Re: John Peel tapes on Ebay

markbursa@... markbursa@...
Mon Jul 14 00:49:18 CEST 2008

>>I  think we are going to go the auction route.

A  plea to everyone else that is interested in this development also - don't
bid  on the lot will you?
I  can imagine that some good natured folk might think they are helping out
by  setting up a big bid but we may end up needlessly driving up the price to
silly money if we start bidding against each other!<<

Seconded. Just make sure the bid is big enough - we were  over £400 last time
I looked and several more people have pledged since then -  we must have at
least £600 at our disposal.

Mark