[peel] Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds Peel Session 1984-03-28

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Sun Jul 13 21:50:30 CEST 2008

Which reminds me, I recorded BBC 4¹s Nick Cave night the other day. There
was some cracking stuff ­ a recent BBC session, a Œsongwriters session¹ with
John Cale & Chrissie Hind, and a compo of all his various Jools Holland
appearances.
 I¹m stupidly busy at the moment, but if someone reminds in a couple of
weeks time, I¹ll extract the audio (I recorded it as DV) and post it
somewhere,
Cheers
Roger