John Peel tapes on Ebay

roger3905 roger.carruthers@...
Sat Jul 12 18:41:34 CEST 2008

Agreed. Much as we'd love to think of these tapes as `ours', the guy is obviously a serious
eBayer with a good feedback record to protect. It's what makes eBay work, so his response
shouldn't come as too much of a surprise.
 We do at least have the advantage of having a decent amount of cash pledged for the bid,
so barring another rich fan (or group of them), we stand a good chance of success by
banging in a large snipe at the end. There's not really much more we can do but keep our
fingers crossed.
Cheers
Roger