Peel Tapes

markonnewsgroups markonnewsgroups@...
Thu Jul 10 10:16:13 CEST 2008

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Webster" <paul@...> wrote:

> > <And me too for 20 quid or my share of whatever it works out in the
> > end>
> >
> > Same here, I'd also chip in with whatever is required
>
> You can add me as well - 20 quid or so.
>
> Paul Webster

And I'll delurk to add me too, for £20 or so.

While I'm on, I have to say many thanks for all the wonderful stuff
that people have contributed, pieces and programmes which I never
thought I'd hear again.  Many thanks, guys!  [And, um, would anyone by
any chance have the 1984 Nick Cave & TBS session?]

Mark, UK.