[peel] Re: 1978 Festive Fifty with corrected links

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Thu Jul 10 00:48:21 CEST 2008

As I already posted earlier on today, the correct links are below.

Coincidentally, I'd already bookmarked that auction, having only started
using eBay again recently. Count me in for �20 or so. But some poor sod
has one hell of a job ahead of them encoding all these. Assuming they're
mostly C-90s, that's 400 x 90 minutes = 25 days just to play all the tapes
through -- let alone ripping, encoding, performing any necessary audio
edits and dating them.

Part 1:

http://rapidshare.com/files/128227259/Tape_074B.mp3

Part 2:

http://rapidshare.com/files/128222027/Tape_074A.mp3

Eddie.

stephen phythian wrote:

> I hate to change the subject cos I know everybody's very excited about
the tapes, but is there any news on the corrected 074A link yet?