1976 Festive 50

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Mon Jul 7 10:41:57 CEST 2008

> Don't forget, Jethro Tull's Too Old to Rock 'n' Roll: Too Young to
> Die! came out that year too ;-)
> I bought that on my way home from school :(

- When you were 3 years old ? According to your profile, you're
35 years old now ! Maybe you saw the Tull on "Supersonic" ("Cue Jethro
Tull"), ha ha .......

Wow, you got into rock/pop music early, and you bought it all on your
own ? I've heard of child prodigies, but .....

Seriously, Bolton's a great place - some lovely walking country
nearby like Rivington and Entwistle, in the Pennines. The size and
architecture of the town centre tells you that it's far more than
just a 'burb of Manch !