ULTIMATE Festive 50 resource

ken garner ken_garner@...
Wed Jan 30 23:13:15 CET 2008

I'm afraid I'm under such a lot of work for the day job for the next
few weeks that I doubt I have the patience to contribute to this new
wiki, but for a start, sorry, I've noted that show labelled as "30
Dec 77" going round before, but, according to the scripts, what you
describe there was actually the show of Wed 28/12/77, the very night
after he'd finished the F60 (or 61) for the year. Of course the
scripts could be wrong, but they are generally very reliable for this
period (mid-70s to mid-80s). See my book page 219, and 199-200 for
the full countdown. Of course, the holy grail here, and I know
several on this list who helped me 'reconstruct' the missing
F50/60/61 of 77* will feel the same, would be a tape of part of, any
of, that countdown, in other words the second half of each show on
the nights 22, 23, 26 and 27 December

ken

*adrian, jimmy, stu, john, for example