ULTIMATE Festive 50 resource

andthezmore andthezmore@...
Wed Jan 30 20:43:34 CET 2008

I was thinking about some kind of listing the other day, I'd just
gotten round to downloading Jon Hornes 1987 200+mb files and
discovered that I had some of them on tape already, fortunately I
hadn't started to mp3 these tapes so no duplicated/wasted effort.

I'd like to know what was on those 17dvds worth just in case I copied
some up when i needn't have bothered. For instance, is all the
peelenium on them?

Are you thinking of attaching links to each entry? Even a list which
just refers to somebody here or a source (eg "17dvd")would be very
useful.

I'm willing to help if possible. It'll be interesting to see what the
lads with servers think.

Keep up the good work all you people with blogs etc - very much
appreciated. Speaking of which, Gary is very quiet, hope you're
feeling brighter soon mate.

Cheers
Andrew