Festive Fifty help

saipanda saipanda@...
Tue Jan 29 12:47:43 CET 2008

Hi Bill,

As promised, here's the 1994 F50 radio version:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ETMV2JAG

It's a repost of the files in one of the recent torrents so there are
50 files for the 50 tracks, but should be fine if you play them in
order with the gap between the tracks kept at zero.

On the 1982 & 1995 F50s, many thanks for your kind offer. I'll get in
touch off list in a week or two if they haven't come up before.

Gary,
Would be great to hear the full programmes of the 1992 F50, in
whatever format seems convenient.

Cheers,

Steve

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, <bill.spiby@...> wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> Thanks, that's really good of you and once again goes to show that
this group is full of genuinely nice people. I have some of your
missing stuff (the 82 charts and some of the 95) but are completely
flummoxed by all this uploading malarkey. If you contact me directly
either through here or add me on Facebook, then I can use good old
snail mail if no one else posts the stuff beforehand.

> Bill
> >
> > From: "saipanda" <saipanda@...>
> > Date: 2008/01/27 Sun PM 04:24:48 GMT
> > To: peel@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [peel] Re: Festive Fifty help
> >
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > As a partial response to the request from Bill, here's the radio
version of 1992 numbers
> > 38-1:
> > http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GC9TIVCB
> >
> > I was just today electronically splicing together (wonders of
software!) the separate 1992
> > radio tracks from the torrents floating around recently, so it's
in the form of three longer
> > tracks for the three days it took to broadcast them.
> >
> > If anyone can post the missing 50-39 broadcast version, that would
be really fantastic.

> > Think I can also put up 1993 for Bill in a day or two if no one
beats me to it.

> > Would like to add my own big thanks to everyone who has
contributed so much new
> > material recently. In particular, the 2000 Alltime F50 was
something I'd always wanted to
> > hear, so it was excellent to finally be able to so.
> >
> > Lastly, aside from the above 1992 #50-#39 and the Holy Grail
material, perhaps I could
> > just add my own missing F50 list to Bill's. Namely, the following
in broadcast versions:

> > 1981 30-21
> > 1982 35-1 (both alltime and 1982 year)
> > 1995 Whole festive 50
> >
> > If anyone has any of these, it would be great to hear them.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Steve W
> >

> > --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, <bill.spiby@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi everyone,
> > >
> > > Not necessarily all holy grail material, but still not in my
collection are the recordings of