Festive Fifty Holy Grails

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Sat Jan 26 11:44:28 CET 2008

Thanks again, Sir X, this is the best d/l I've had for many months....

Audacity is very good (although I've no experience of any other).
Don't dump the tapes though (it does happen). I've found the main
points to remember are :

1. turn off the external EQ/bass/treble on the tape player
2. record in Audacity without 'clipping' (volume distortion)
3. use 'normalise' function to maximise volume without clipping
   (and have same vol for all mp3 files)