[peel] Re: Festive Fifty Holy Grails

Alan Ford alan@...
Thu Jan 24 23:43:38 CET 2008

He played the track the next night.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eddie Duffy
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 4:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Festive Fifty Holy Grails

  Yes, thanks again Andrew! Very much looking forward to the rest of the
  alltime list. Can't knock your contributions to the group in the last
  couple of months: top stuff.

  Steve - also from 1996, Peel couldn't even find Half Man Half Biscuit's
  Paintball's Coming Home. The clip is below. Peel's memory for previous
  cockups is somewhat better this time, mentioning a couple of wrong speed
  moments, and one time playing the wrong track, presumably the very
  Pixies song you referred to. According to the Mail, apparently, "only
  one person noticed". So that must be true, then.

  http://www.divshare.com/download/3589876-164

  I'm not sure if he was able to play it later in the F50 or not, though
  my recording seems to suggest he played it between 27 and 26.

  Eddie.