Peel Out in the States Episodes 1 & 2

vinpinman vinpinman@...
Thu Jan 24 10:36:07 CET 2008

Link seems to be working fine.

FiS

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, michael stoecker <michstoecker@...>
wrote:

> Hey Steve, I just clicked the link within the message and it
started dl'ing. Please double check that you have the full link and
only the link in the url. And I just checked and 25 people have
already dl'ed in the last couple of hours so I assume its doing
alright. I think its all good on my end, but in case you still can't
get it, tell me and we'll set up some time to swap the files more
directly.

> Michael
>

> To: peel@yahoogroups.com
> From: so_it_goes_2512@...
> Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 01:00:04 +0000
> Subject: [peel] Re: Peel Out in the States Episodes 1 & 2

>             Dear Michael
>

> This link doesn't work: I get a 404 error message.
>
> Regards
>
> Steve
>

> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, michael stoecker <michstoecker@> wrote:
>

> > http://www.divshare.com/download/3582977-80f
>

> > Here's the first two episodes in a zip file. They were 1/2 hr.
each.