[peel] Re: Peel Out in the States Episodes 1 & 2

Graeme Anderson anderson@...
Thu Jan 24 03:56:01 CET 2008

When is the next Yank Sizzler on its way? Was listening to the Scottish
programme yesterday..and you promised a follow up.

Graeme

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
michael stoecker
Sent: 23 January 2008 20:38
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [peel] Re: Peel Out in the States Episodes 1 & 2

Hey Steve, I just clicked the link within the message and it started dl'ing.
Please double check that you have the full link and only the link in the
url. And I just checked and 25 people have already dl'ed in the last couple
of hours so I assume its doing alright. I think its all good on my end, but
in case you still can't get it, tell me and we'll set up some time to swap
the files more directly.

Michael

  _____