Festive Fifty Holy Grails

andthezmore andthezmore@...
Wed Jan 23 22:55:21 CET 2008

I haven't seen a radio version of this anywhere, hope this is what
you're after Mr Bargusset. Part 1 of 5 (No50 to 41). Part 2 to 5 not
digitised yet - soon, hopefully.

I'll try not to delete this set of links...belated apologies/red face

http://rapidshare.com/files/86075646/Alltimeff1.zip

Cheers
Andrew

PS Big thankyou to llrc057 for all the Kershaw shows on the server.
Really good stuff, can't believe I never tuned in at the time. Puts a
smile on your face.