Unlikely peel track

ken garner ken_garner@...
Wed Jan 23 21:36:38 CET 2008

don't remember that, but i did find this in the scripts:

F 7/5/76 Michael Chapman; & `I can't ask for anymore than you' by
Cliff Richard !

I also remember him playing Tom Jones after his Glastonbury headline
gig whenever that was...

AND YES I WANT TO HEAR THE PEEL OUT IN THE STATES SHOWS very much
please thank you, mp3s in 1 hr chunks is fine enough for me ta!

ken

PS. I hope before the summer to strive to bring fellow listers a
small selection of some shows I have discovered I have here on
reasonable Q cassette, as I now have the technology to struggle with,
in order to digitise them, including, for example, The full "Peel is
Radcliffe" week from March 95, 3 almost complete rare Peel sessions
from summer 84 which I have not seen shared anywhere before, a
classic show almost complete from early 88 with wedding present
ukrainian #1 and Bob, New Order xmas special 98, and 25 yrs of the
Festive 50 from 2000. I also have Peel is Jakki Brambles on the
lunchtime show from 93 complete if anyone is interested... don't hold
your breath though, day job v hectic right now...

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Mick Sharry <m.sharry@...> wrote:

> Hi
> Does anyone remenber peel playing Cliff Richard`s wired for sound ?
I seem to recall he played it at the start of a programme and said
that if he keeps making tracks like this he will keep playing them !