ERIC BOGOSIAN

aurbisons ddriscoll@...
Wed Jan 23 00:07:32 CET 2008

Just realised that I answered Hugh's plea directly ...

For anyone who wants the ERIC BOGOSIAN session I have uploaded the
session here:

http://www.divshare.com/download/3545465-936

The files are:
- Eric Bogosian 1
The coming depression / Mario's real Italian kitchen / Fat finders
- Eric Bogosian 2
Inside your dreams will come true / Reverend Tim I have a problem /
Cute little starving children / Cancer dessert
- Eric Bogosian 3
I got no answers, shut up!

As I said to Hugh, every now & then the great man did get the timings
right ... The last piece fads into the news pips... Making it even
darker.

Out of interest does anyone know how PEEL got ERIC in for a session?
Inasmuch as a lot of the spoken word on PEEL always had some musical
reference be it IVOR CUTLER, THE GINGER GEEZER or even CRAIG
CHARLES.. But I can't see any musical connection as such with ERIC