HALF MAN HALF BISCUIT SESSION

ckitlee iceage01@...
Tue Jan 22 17:32:38 CET 2008

Here's the link to the file:
http://rapidshare.com/files/85729068/080104_marc_fri_-_HMHB.ra.html

I'm not sure if anyone in the group has been downloading realaudio
file from BBC recently. I am not able to get a good continuous
download using Net Transport, so I switched to FlashGet which would
complete the download in around 20+ minutes. But there seems to be
some problems with the file downloaded, as it seems to "fastforward"
at various positions. See if anyone notices similar irregularities
while hearing this file. Or is it a problem with my realplayer.

Lee