[peel] Most Unlikely Track Ever Heard On Peel

RobF robfleay@...
Tue Jan 22 14:03:13 CET 2008

> Anyone recall hearing anything more out of place on his
> show?

Well there was the famous AC/DC session?

Famous to me because some band (The Stupids? 1987/88) cheekily added a request for him to repeat the session at the end of one of their own session tracks and I remember Peel sounding a little embarassed about it and politely declined.

Black Sabbath did a session too didn't they?