[peel] ashes to ashes?????!!!!!

Graeme Anderson anderson@...
Tue Jan 22 01:47:11 CET 2008

What were you doing listening to Peel on your first day at Uni!

Graeme

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Eddie
Duffy
Sent: 21 January 2008 14:55
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] ashes to ashes?????!!!!!

I remember at my first day at University, October 1980, hearing Peel
play Scary Monsters, so it's very possible he played a few more tracks
from the same album. I think his intro was something like "Every so
often on this programme we play a record by somebody famous. Here's
somebody famous...".

Eddie.