Bourgie Bourgie Peel Session

andthezmore andthezmore@...
Sun Jan 20 11:56:09 CET 2008

Thankyou very much for these, been after them for ages, don't know
what happened to that tape. Much better than the 'official' singles.

Just about the only other sessions I can think of that I would really
like to hear again are the 3rd Serious Drinking and the 1st Come in
Tokyo, don't suppose...?

Cheers
Andrew

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Driscoll" <ddriscoll@...> wrote:

> I have uploaded the BOURGIE BOURGIE session.... You should be able
to see the 4 tracks from here
> http://www.divshare.com/download/3531989-7fc
> It wil be up for a week or two
> Dave
> END OF MESSAGE

else has it to hand I will load it up on DIVSHARE by the end of the
weekend for you
>   I was really saddened to hear that Paul Quinn is not in good
health at all, with a form of MS
>   Regards
>   Dave
>   END OF MESSAGE

someone with it shared on Soulseek, but after downloading the first
5% of track 1, they removed the tracks from their shared folder and
then would respond to my pleading messages!