John Peel session Groundation 1981

mollythecat63 chachaman2k@...
Thu Jan 17 21:23:58 CET 2008

Hi
Can I ask a big favour please.
Does anyone  have the Groundation session from Sat 17th November on the Clare
McDonnell show. BBC 6Music

The reason I ask is that they are a Leicester band that I followed for years. I used to take
promo shots of the band. I requested the session be play on the Chris Hawkins show, and
to my suprise he played it. I have that recording, but I think the starts and ends have been
trimed. To my surprise they played it again on Clare's show. I missed this one. I just
wondered if the track were played complete. I've been looking for this session for years,
requesting it on 6Music for almost a year, and then they play it twice in almost a week.
The original broadcast would be nice but I'd really need to be lucky to get this.
Thanks for your help

Groundation - Juganout - BBC Session 23/03/1981 (04:32)

Groundation - Rebel - BBC Session 23/03/1981 (04:37)

Groundation - Forward - BBC Session 23/03/1981 (04:41)

Groundation - Judgement - BBC Session 23/03/1981 (04:48)