Sad Andy Kershaw News

Stuart Mchugh stuart@...
Wed Jan 16 11:35:17 CET 2008

> Hey, I don't mean to cast apersions but what's he
> doing in prison for harrassing his ex-girlfriend when
> he's got a new girlfriend? What's all that about? At
> some point you can't just say well, he has a big drink
> problem and leave it at that.
without wanting to make excuses for him - or even get involved in a
debate I know little about - but his wife still has custody of his 2
kids, so he may be (ahem) 'in touch' with his ex on that level. That,
combined with booze, might make him act less than rationally.

Not condoning what he's done, mind (he added hastily).