[peel] Sad Andy Kershaw News

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Tue Jan 15 22:41:18 CET 2008

At 18:43 15/01/2008, you wrote:

>I presume we have all heard the news by now regarding Andy Kershaw.
>
>My post here is a relection of how I feel and perhaps if you share
>the same viewpoint you'll put that in writing by making a comment:
><http://johnpeeleveryday.blogspot.com/2008/01/pledge-your-support-for->http://johnpeeleveryday.blogspot.com/2008/01/pledge-your-support-for-
>andy-kershaw.html
>
>Thanks
>Gary
>johnpeeleveryday.blogspot.com

I think Andy may have gone too far this time.  He's
never been someone prepared to compromise on anything
and it looks like that applies to his personal life too.
I think he has a lot of bridges to rebuild before he gets
back on the radio and I don't see any signs of him doing that
His choice of course.    I think the BBC have been very patient
with him - most stations would have fired him 6 months ago

martinw