[peel] More shows

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Mon Jan 14 22:00:34 CET 2008

Nice one Gary.
Both the John Peel and the Andy Kershaw shows from Feb/Jun 87 were the very
start of my Peel tape collection which I started in hospital and was
featured in Ken's Book.
These were my 1st tapes I digitised and put on my server. Which I
unfortunately lost after a major disk crash. Ironic, as I was in hospital
with a major disc crash (well, prolapsed disk).
Just looked at my tracklistings for one of these tapes (9/6/87)

Sessions by Frankfurter and The Nose Flutes.

I'll upload playlist to Files Section.

Phil

  -----Original Message-----
  From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
llrc057
  Sent: 14 January 2008 16:59
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [peel] More shows

  Just uploaded some Andy Kershaw shows plus another couple of peel
  shows, one for 1987 and the other from 1994.
  Links:

  http://30242.biz/Content/Radio/Archive/Radio%201/John%20Peel/R1%
  20Shows/1987/
  http://30242.biz/Content/Radio/Archive/Radio%201/John%20Peel/R1%
  20Shows/1994/

  http://30242.biz/Content/Radio/Archive/Radio%203/Radio%203%20-%20Andy%
  20Kershaw/

  I think the dates on the peel shows (30th September 1987 & 22 May 1994)
  are correct but they could do with checking. Please post if incorrect
  and I'll correct the file names.

  Regards
  Gary
  www.30242.biz