[Peel} It snowed...

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Sun Jan 13 15:02:17 CET 2008

Hi all!

I'm trying to locate a record Peel played in one or another of his Christmas
shows in maybe 2000 or later.

It consisted of a bed of spooky analogue synth whooshes and squawks, overlaid
by a looped sample from Dylan Thomas' "A child's Christmas in Wales", read by
a plummy voiced actor, thus:

 "It snowed and it snowed - It snowed last year, too. I made a snowman and my
brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea."

It's one of my favourite Christmas records of all time (I hate Christmas).

I edited it onto a CDr to play out at some jolly xmas gig, but neglected to
note down its title or who it was by - if it ever came out I'd like to get hold
of it!

Cheers!

Rocker