[peel] Re: Knit 1 Pearl 1

Julian Porter spiggytopes55@...
Wed Jan 9 10:07:37 CET 2008

Ken,

No, I definitely think Michael's "closet" is the best. I'll use that whenever discussing train spotters (I know a few!!).

Julian

----- Original Message ----
From: ken garner <ken_garner@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 9 January, 2008 8:11:33 AM
Subject: [peel] Re: Knit 1 Pearl 1

...perhaps even a vestibule?

ken

--- In peel@yahoogroups. com, Julian Porter <spiggytopes55@ ...> wrote:

> That's got to be it.

Behalf Of Julian Porter
> Sent: 09 January 2008 00:44
> To: peel@yahoogroups. com
> Subject: Re: [peel] Knit 1 Pearl 1
>
> Thinking about it, why not simply "a wardrobe"

about any track that ever appeared on any peel show and someone here
will know the answer…spooky. Peel would have loved this database of
knowledge

indication of when John played it? If this is it, then I'd love to
hear it again.

> If however it is the Chumbawumba track metioned by Steve, maybe I
should check this out first.

> I remember John getting quite uptight at people writing in asking
what a particular track was on a night some years before. Funny how
members of this group are so accomodating in resurrecting their
memory.

For Good http://uk.promotion s.yahoo.com/ forgood/