New FTP Server

Gary domesticempire@...
Fri Jan 4 15:37:55 CET 2008

No it's Not working for me unfortunately.

Used anonymous and the previous login information you gave
us for the .com address. (see logs below) Using: FileZilla 3.0.2.1

Status:	Waiting to retry...
Status:	Resolving IP-Address for www.30242.biz
Status:	Connecting to 67.15.243.6:21...
Status:	Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response:	220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [TLS] ----------
Response:	220-You are user number 8 of 50 allowed.
Response:	220-Local time is now 08:28. Server port: 21.
Response:	220-This is a private system - No anonymous login
Response:	220 You will be disconnected after 15 minutes of
inactivity.
Command:	USER anonymous
Error:	Could not connect to server

Status:	Resolving IP-Address for www.30242.biz
Status:	Connecting to 67.15.243.6:21...
Status:	Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response:	220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [TLS] ----------
Response:	220-You are user number 8 of 50 allowed.
Response:	220-Local time is now 08:31. Server port: 21.
Response:	220-This is a private system - No anonymous login
Response:	220 You will be disconnected after 15 minutes of
inactivity.
Command:	USER peel
Response:	331 User peel OK. Password required
Command:	PASS ****
Response:	530 Login authentication failed
Error:	Could not connect to server

Gary Walsh
johnpeeleveryday.blogspot.com