re [peel] Peel Headstone

kevin_beech kevin_beech@...
Sun Feb 24 02:20:38 CET 2008

god this pisses me off.

firstly i know everone on this site will agree with me. but i need to
get it out.

they say john had a privliaged backround,bollocks,
i think john would have love to come home to his brothers and mam and
dad everynight.
music was his outlet(like all of us)and passion
he went through up and down's in emploment as everyone does..
those wankers (sorry)from the nme tried this before..
yes you know the shite playwright and the war loving lessy..

all we wanted from peel was music..some bad some good some  life

grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

I NEVER EXPECTED ANYMORE FROM JOHN THAN TO PLAY ME SOMETHING THAT I
WOULD RUSHOUT AND BUY THE NEXT DAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>( oh and to
make me laugh at a poor attempt at welsh)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!