Scream And Dance anyone?

Marcelle mar.celle@...
Thu Feb 21 13:52:48 CET 2008

Hi all,

Next week I am going to record an official mix album for the German
Klangbad label, run by Hans-Joacim Irmler from the legendary German band
Faust. (www.klangbad.de <http://www.klangbad.de/> ) Next week Another
Nice Mess show will come from the Faust studio in the south of Germany!!

Most of the tracks will be quite recent (2004-2008) but of course I will
include some (Peel-)favourites from the past. One of them is In Rhythm,
by Scream and Dance, from 1982. It's a band I know nothing about. This,
their only 7''/12'' was on Recreational Records and was manufactured and
distributed by Revolver, Bristol..

I hope that someone has any info on the band and even has a contact
(mail)address????

Love xx Marcelle
www.anothernicemess.com <http://www.anothernicemess.com/>