Another hopeful show request!

andthezmore andthezmore@...
Fri Feb 15 23:59:41 CET 2008

You're very welcome Rob, no problem. I'm fairly sure that the sound
quality was due to the original tape, honest.

I know for a fact that the sound on this next one is a bit fuzzy when
the volume goes up on some tracks, but hope it's of interest anyway

19/6/01 Belle and Sebastian 2hrs 4mins

http://rapidshare.com/files/92167507/b_sa.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/92187138/b_sb.rar

Cheers
Andrew

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, RobF <robfleay@...> wrote:

> Thank you thank you! I have to admit I wanted this for selfish
reasons as it's the only recording of Peel playing one of my records
that I didn't have! You've made my life complete...sigh