Festive Fifty gaps

andthezmore andthezmore@...
Thu Feb 14 06:35:43 CET 2008

Steve, if nobody else is doing them sooner I'll sort out the 1999 and
1987 FFs in the next few months, not fm quality though...

In the next few weeks I'm also hoping to get my hands on full
programmes of the 1980 and 1981 FFs - as well as the originals of my
82 and 83 'copy'tapes, which got a (welldeserved)savaging for their
lowfi quality a couple of years back.

 Some other 'pretty special' programmes from these years may well be
up for grabs - all depends on if my mate who I copied them from in
1992 still has his original tapes. Fingers crossed.

Cheers
Andrew