Festive Fifty gaps

saipanda saipanda@...
Thu Feb 14 06:21:45 CET 2008

Hi Steve,

Some of your gaps are the same as mine, but here's what I have on your list:

ff81 50-31
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I4J3W6VN

ff87 20-1.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KSPJXQ8M

The 1987 ones are re-spliced versions from the mega torrents of recent times. Not sure
where the 1981 flies came from originally, but would certainly be great to have the final
one that I'm also missing (30-21).

1999 is a big gap for me as well, but hopefully it'll turn up sometime. I think 1995 might
be among those Gary said he was digitizing the full shows to go with the other great 90s
ones he put up recently (many thanks indeed to him for them).

Apart from that, we're in Holy Grail territory.

Cheers,

Steve W