Repost: 1999-12-07 (including Nectarine No.9 & Yo La Tengo live, Peelenium 1981)

saipanda saipanda@...
Wed Feb 13 18:47:29 CET 2008

OK, here goes:
http://rapidshare.de/files/38567391/1999-12-07.zip.html
Pretty sure this was from Andrew originally, so many thanks to him for sharing it (and all
the other ones!)  in the first place.

Steve W