Why do I do the things that I do? When they only get me done!

Stuart Mchugh stuart@...
Wed Feb 13 09:53:53 CET 2008

> There was a show posted up here a little while ago with Nectarine
> No9 live at the Queen
> Elizabeth Hall. Not exactly a session, but might be of interest.
> Date of the show was 1999-
> 12-07, also featuring Yo La Tengo live at QEH and the 1981 Peelenium.

I'd thought that was part of a Creeping Bent show (also featuring
tRANSELEMENt) but if YLT were on it then maybe not! I'l have a
rummage in my tape collection, I'm sure there was another NN9 live
set sometime.