Why do I do the things that I do? When they only get me done!

saipanda saipanda@...
Wed Feb 13 04:58:21 CET 2008

There was a show posted up here a little while ago with Nectarine No9 live at the Queen
Elizabeth Hall. Not exactly a session, but might be of interest. Date of the show was 1999-
12-07, also featuring Yo La Tengo live at QEH and the 1981 Peelenium.

I can repost this no problem if anyone wants it.

Cheers,

Steve W