Peel TV Shows

deedeeramain deedeeramain@...
Sat Feb 9 06:33:24 CET 2008

Hello chaps!

Further to RobF's comments regarding the Peel TV show he found, I
followed up a link posted a little while ago to a torrent of an old
show ripped from a VHS tape called "Travels with my camera - John
Peel in Autobahn blues".

This was found on a private torrents site of solely British TV shows
called http://thebox.bz/main.php.

I also found there some torrents that might be of interest - "DJ
Heaven" featuring John's 'Top Of The Pops' (a really naff mainstream
pop music show that used to be a British instituion until it's
recent demise) appearances complete with sardonic comments!
Also there - a documentary called "Going home" - John takes us on a
tour of his roots.
There was a bunch of stuff that must have included John also - "The
Top of the Pops Story", "Grumpy Old Men" etc.
Quite a feast!
Head along to yon link (above). You have to register but it's free.
There's a bunch of peculiar rules about ratios etc. I'd like to up
my ratio because it looks pretty shabby at the mo! Not enough Peel
fans at 'The Box' to download from me so move along and grab the
torrents while you can!

Cheers!

DeeDee