A couple more show date requests.

ken garner ken_garner@...
Fri Feb 8 21:40:26 CET 2008

Thanks steve for more gap filling on 1990, and here is what I have
managed to flesh out for those other years, Gary, thanks to others on
the list - but there are still gaps note!

1991
The Year of The Phantom 50 of course!
St 21/12 – Sn 29/12 (Best sessions of year) but Festive 50 abandoned,
became Phantom 50 TX 1993:
ST 21/12 (Best sessions of year, details unknown)
Sn 22/12 Babes in Toyland (Best sessions of year, details unknown)
M 23/12 R4 7.05-7.15pm 'The Archers: Eddie Grundy impresses a
surprise guest' says Radio Times. The cast list for this week's
episodes of the world's longest-running radio soap opera, an everyday
story of country folk, printed on F 27/12, ends with 'John Peel...
himself'
St 28/12 (session details unknown)
Sn 29/12 (Bleach, PJ Harvey, Dr Oloh, Nirvana)
Sn 29/12 (R4 10.15-11.15am The Archers Omnibus edition with Peel as
himself)

1995
(as I have it in the book and as on Jon Small's peel sessions site)
F 22/12 The Fall (Prince Far I & Creation Rebel)
St 23/12 (Dick Dale #1, Diblo Dibala)
F 29/12 & St 30/12 Festive 50

1996
St 14/12 Roni Size live concert set
Sn 15/12 records only
St 21/12 Festive 50
Sn 22/12 Billy Bragg acoustic in on-air studio session plus
interview, and maybe some of F50?
St 28/12 F50
Sn 29/12 F50 (I think)

ken