[peel] Not Barking, But Calling?

Paul Webster paul@...
Fri Feb 8 15:38:16 CET 2008

I came across an example of Peel doing the dolphin nose and also explaining
that Captain Beefheart was jeaslous of this ability!

He does it during a track and he talks about it afterwards ... it is in
"Spaelimenninir I Hoydolum - Bellman's Jig" in the Peel Out In The States
programme5/6 from the recent torrents.

The file name is "12 - Spaelimenninir I Hoydolum - Bellman's Jig.mp3"

Paul