Jordan Chataika, Edina and Molly (and Rocker dedication)

saipanda saipanda@...
Thu Feb 7 09:23:33 CET 2008

Hi Robert,

Might be able to help you if you don't have this at all. Dug out the show with your
dedication for the song, found via the BBC site tracklistings, among the torrent DVD
material currently doing the rounds. From this have clipped two versions of the song --
one with your dedication, one without (ends slightly abruptly).

You can download both at the following:
http://download.yousendit.com/52D800804C819836

In the same spirit of sitting around on my day off just waiting to go out for a drink, also
clipped Rocker's dedication from the FF1990 tapes:
http://download.yousendit.com/3F92B5E005C81491

Thanks to DeeDee (torrents) and Gary (F50 tapes) for the original files from which these
were taken.

Right, I'm off down the pub!

Cheers,

Steve W

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Robert Provan <rwprov52@...> wrote:

> Does anyone have a download of a rare Zim records track called 'Ndawana Shamwari'  by
Jordan Chataika, Edwina and Molly which Peel played a few times, including a rare request
for me just before he died? He claimed he never let it out of the house and had never seen
another copy, although I believe Andy Kershaw might have one. Can anyone help?