for Rocker

saipanda saipanda@...
Thu Feb 7 04:28:31 CET 2008

Seems like it was a Christmas card. Goes something like:

And here's a Christmas card – a lot of voiceover here, I hope you are impressed by all of
this real DJ stuff – this is a card from Rocker, and it says, "Keep playing the Teenage
Fanclub, Venus, Feeds, Weddoes, and the obscure American 7-inches that everybody
hates." Here's one of those now.

(Plays Hellfire" by Drag Racing Underground)

Ring any bells?

Cheers,

Steve W