[peel] Festive Fifty 1990

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Mon Feb 4 22:53:52 CET 2008

> The credit to Phil refers to the fact that 5 years age he copied me his
Festive Fifty collection.

Gary, it seems longer than that. Need to check that out. As there were 3
different periods when I could do tape to tape copying.
1) When I had 2 separate Aiwa tape decks - Reasonable quality.
2) When I had a portable which had high speed dubbing - Crap quality.
3) To present day, using a TEAC twin deck machine - Excellent quality.

I seem to remember you sending me the dosh for the blank tapes I used for
the copies which filled a large shoe box.

How did you find the link?
For the last few years, I've searched for Kat's Karavan and following one of
the earlier links from that link got me

http://web.archive.org/web/20020331035559/http://www.30242.net/

So does this mean that most ex-web sites are still archived somewhere.

Phil