Festive Fifty 1990

llrc057 lists@...
Mon Feb 4 13:16:03 CET 2008

These are new recordings. Only digitised last week. The wma Festive
Fifty files that have been kicking around were digitised by me some
4/5 years ago. I now have far better equipement and the latest
software and so should be able to do a far better job, (be interested
to hear what others think). Hence the reason I can now also provide
high bandwidth (2496)flac versions.

By the end of the week I will have finished re-digitising the 90's &
will then start on the 80's.

The credit to Phil refers to the fact that 5 years age he copied me
his Festive Fifty collection.

Regrads
Gary