[peel] Re: Festive Fifty 2007

Graeme Anderson anderson@...
Sun Feb 3 23:34:47 CET 2008

Great response. Imagine life without these artists...or maybe we should just
ignore the Springsteen covers?

Graeme

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
michael stoecker
Sent: 03 February 2008 16:21
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [peel] Re: Festive Fifty 2007

Alright the Springsteen rules -

NO ARTIST THAT COVERS A SPRINGSTEEN SONG SHALL BE ENJOYED OR PLAYED FOR
OTHERS.
- This includes ballboy, Johnny Cash, Tortoise, Patti Smtih, Bonnie Prince
Billy among others.

NO ARTIST WHO REFERENCES ENJOYMENT OF SPRINGSTEEN SHALL BE LISTENED TO AS
WELL.
- Badly Drawn Boy, Spoon, The White Stripes you're all out of here.

I'm really glad that we've settled this matter for everybody. I was really
getting tired of having all these awesome ballboy and Will Oldham albums
hanging around. It'll be nice to have the space on the shelf.

:)

  _____