FF92 Links Sorted

saipanda saipanda@...
Sun Feb 3 14:35:39 CET 2008

Hi Gary,

Many thanks for all the FF1992 shows! Really excellent listening. As it was snowing all day
here today, I've made up the tracklistings as far as I can work them out, helped greatly by
the "Minimal Listings" Excel file that was posted here recently and Ken's brilliant book.

As far as I can work out, the FF92 was broadcast over four nights, with the final one on
Jan 1, 1993. I don't think this last show is part of the tapes you've put up, but FF#12-1 for
1992 was one of the files I posted from individual tracks spliced together from the DVD
torrents a week or two back. Of course, if you've got the full show, that would be brilliant
to hear.

Anyway, will post my tracklistings file here. Hope this is useful for people.

Thanks again to everyone for all the new material, including the Out Of The States torrent
that has just gone up!

Steve W