Four complete shows from November 1979

alanforduk alan@...
Wed Dec 31 13:41:47 CET 2008

moondogs - singles [79-81].rar

available here

http://lix.in/-333eca

(via http://musicruinedmylife.blogspot.com/ )

Alan

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, robf <robfleay@...> wrote:

> You win a prize!
>
> It's "Ya Don't Do Ya" - the b-side of The Moondogs "She's Nineteen"
7"

> Thanks for that.
>
> As for the question about FLAC versions from Tom - yes there is a
FLAC version but these get sent on DVD back to Rocker for the central
archive. The FLAC versions are too big for me to do anything else
with - it already takes me about 90 minutes to upload a 2 hour mp3.
By my reckoning it would take me about 6 hours to upload each of the
the FLAC versions.

> ---- dunelm61 <dunelm@...> wrote:
> > Could this possibly be the Moondogs? It certainly sounds like a
Good
> > Vibrations record.
> >
> > I remember seeing the Moondogs supporting the Undertones at
Newcastle