[peel] Re: Four complete shows from November 1979

robf robfleay@...
Tue Dec 30 16:01:04 CET 2008

Sorry about that - YES the first URL should have a leading zero:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/01_November_1979

The mp3 links on the wiki pages - you have to left-click them and it starts the mediafire session in another window and the download starts immediately. You can't right-click/save-as as would be the natural thing to do..one of the vagaries of mediafire. They obviously want us to go out of our way to ignore their ads..