Session request

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Dec 30 02:23:32 CET 2008

Hi Jim

Nice to have you aboard. According to Ken, the Boredoms never did a
session for Peel. What you're referring to is the live Glastonbury
recording broadcast on that date, which also featured Supergrass, Ash
and Sleeper. There are four 1995 shows coming up in the New Year from
the 500 Box, but this is not among them, I'm afraid. Can anyone else help?
And the Ramones....never did a Peel session. Another one of those
dream gigs.

Best wishes
Steve